- Student registration forms for Dispenser and Passports classes must have tech # and ASC, SSC or CSC number
- Students must verify that they have passed course prerequisites – including GVR Safety Course. Please send all verifications to email@example.com.
- Students not employed by Gilbarco Authorized Service Contractors (ASC) or Customer Specified Contractors (CSC) are required to gain authorization from the Gilbarco Area Service Manager and/or District Sales Manager prior to registering for the Dispenser and Passport courses.
What to bring to class
All students must have a laptop with Windows XP or higher with an Ethernet port. The computer must have a Serial (DB9) and/or USB port; students will not pass the class without a laptop during the training sessions.
Depending on the training course selected, you will also need to bring the following to class in order to pass:
- Gilbarco Dispenser Course: digital multimeter, lockout/tagout kit, two (2) 8GB flash drives and a USB to DB9 male cable
- Veeder-Root TLS 350/450 Course: digital multimeter, lockout/tagout kit, two (2) 8GB flash drives, null modem cable, USB to serial cable and a crossover cable
- Gilbarco Passport Course: two (2) 8GB flash drives and one (1) 32GB flash drive
- Gilbarco FlexPay IV Course: cat 5 cables and static wrist strap
- Printed manuals for ANY Gilbarco/Veeder-Root class are available and must be ordered via the registration form. You will be charged an additional fee of $125 per printed manual.
- Electronic copies will be available during class to download on students’ laptops. There will not be printing capabilities available during training.