Let Seneca ensure that your Class C Operators are properly trained.
The Federal Energy Policy Act of 2005 requires all states to establish a training and certification program for Underground Storage Tank (UST) Operators. At manned facilities, Class C Operators are the first line of defense when an emergency or spill arises.
Seneca’s cost-effective online training tool — www.onlineoperatortraining.com – will save you the time, hassle and the administrative burden of training Class C Operators on your own.
Seneca’s Class C Operator Training includes:
- Operator training program overview.
- UST system components.
- Leak detection requirements.
- Potential environmental impacts.
- Emergency assistance.
- An easy-to-follow tutorial format.
- Access to training online, 24/7.
- ATG instructions and checklists.
- A database to track employee training.
- Immediate retrieval of training certifications.
- Worksheets to create site specific checklists.
- Pricing discounts available with volume.
- Compatibility with single sites or organizations with multiple site locations.
Start Your Class C Operator Training With Seneca
Let Seneca ensure that your Class C Operators are properly trained and prepared in case of an emergency. We’ll help keep your business running smoothly and in accordance with the local, state and federal laws. Contact us for more information about our Class C training program.