Our factory-trained service technicians are available 24/7.
We pride ourselves on being a premier fuel systems services provider that is ready to repair, upgrade and inspect a variety of equipment, including: POS and fuel management systems, tank monitors, dispensers, sumps, STPs and more. Seneca Companies also houses a dedicated team of factory-trained service technicians available to be dispatched to respond to your needs.
With 50 years in the industry, we understand how an equipment breakdown can literally stop the flow of your business. That’s why we have technicians on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This knowledgeable team receives factory certifications and training to keep them familiar with your equipment and ensure they provide you with the best knowledge base in the industry.
We’ve got what you need
Our service fleet is stocked with an extensive parts inventory to maximize response and fix the problem on the first trip. With an average of $40,000 in inventory on every service truck, our technicians usually have the part you need. Technicians carry common replacement parts on their trucks, so they can repair your equipment while on-site, saving you money and limiting downtime. Nearly 90 percent of equipment repairs are completed on the first site visit.
In the rare case our technician does not have the part needed to complete a service call, you can expect a quick turnaround on most replacement part orders for your equipment. With over $12.5 million of inventory in our warehouses, we can supply almost any part you need within a day. Technicians can search our warehouses and other technicians’ van inventory in real-time right from their iPad. As soon as they indicate a part is needed, an immediate notification goes to our warehouse to expedite the needed part, reducing your downtime.
We’re close by
With close to 100 technicians and growing throughout our Seneca footprint, we have technicians where you are. Our service techs are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Since they are GPS dispatched, they can respond rapidly to calls throughout our service area.
Additionally, we have a network of subcontractors that augment our service department and assist in minimizing your equipment downtime.
Seneca Companies uses technology to ensure we offer our customers the very best possible service. Our service technicians are provided with all the latest testing and diagnostic equipment to quickly troubleshoot and diagnose problems. Additionally, all technicians carry iPads with field service software customized for Seneca Companies. This field service software allows our technicians to:
- Receive customer specific instructions directly to their iPad.
- Review historical site information from the site to help with troubleshooting and finding chronic issues.
- Research our company-wide inventory immediately from the job site.
- Immediately order needed parts from the job site.
- Access a knowledge base.
- Review customer equipment warranty status.
The other technology that we utilize is smart forecasting. Smart forecasting is always looking at service van inventory to assist in maintaining a first-class and first time fix.
Benefits of Seneca’s Service Department
- Over $100,000 per year is invested in technical training to ensure our service technicians are factory-trained in most manufacturer lines.
- A large corporate investment was made in the complete overhaul of our service management software. The software is helping increase efficiency, thus lowering overall costs for our customers.
- We are state-certified for calibrating dispensers.
- Seneca’s calibration trailers allow us to calibrate a location in less than half the time of our competitors using a five-gallon calibration can.
- Our strategic placement of technicians near customers make mileage costs cheaper than our competition.
- Our remote technicians work from their homes and cover territories without a branch office, allowing us to better support our customers.
- We can deploy several technicians to major jobs or upgrades, cutting down on time and making jobs more cost-effective for our customers.
- Our technician van inventory levels are stocked so that they can complete the fix the first time with the correct part.
- We have full access to all branch inventory levels if necessary, allowing parts to be received the same or next day to complete the job.
- We can download any manufacturer's software remotely if necessary to make the fix.
- Upon request, a service work order may be emailed before the technician leaves the site.
- GPS on service vans allow our dispatchers to locate the closest technician to the job, especially useful when emergencies arise.
- Our service management software has warranty tracking capabilities and serialized bar codes that allow us to track maintenance costs incurred over a period of time and assist with replacement ideas to help cut costs.