We design and build custom control panels for a variety of industries.
Control panels are one of the most important components in remediation systems. Seneca Companies understands that proper control panel design and installation is critical to ensuring a client’s system operates properly and safely. Our Remediation and Process Control Shop, located in Des Moines, Iowa, is an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed facility. We proudly design and build custom control panels for commercial, industrial, government and environmental industries and applications.
Our master and journeyman electricians can help clients design, build and ultimately deliver a control panel to a site — with optional startup services. Prior to delivery, all panels are fully tested and clearly labeled with wire diagrams, CAD drawings and programming information so that modification or troubleshooting a project is easy.
Custom control panel uses include:
- Remediation system controls
- Power distribution
- Lighting panels
- Power conversion (120V, 208V, 240V, 480V, 1-phase, 3-phase)
- Pump controls
- Industrial controls
- Blower controls
Custom control panel options include:
- Program Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Hand On Auto (HOA) switch controls
- Human Machines Interface (HMI)
- Telemetry and cellular telemetry
- Wireless radio transmitters
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs)
- CAD drawings and wire diagrams
- Class I, Division 1 & 2 Hazardous Location controls
- UL-certified control panels