Custom power distribution panels save time and money.
You can count on Seneca Companies for all your power distribution needs, including the fabrication of control panels. We design our power distribution panels to reduce installation time by coordinating all the necessary equipment into one modular enclosure. Each enclosure is custom-built for clients to safely distribute power to their stores, facilities and factories.
Meet Your Fuel Dispensing Control Requirements
We design our power distribution panels to follow NEC and NFPA guidelines.
- Panels are pre wired to simultaneously disconnect all circuits leading to fuel dispensers when external emergency stop switches are triggered (Required by NEC code 514.11).
- Panels are pre wired and fitted with dispenser switches to allow the removal of all voltages (high and low) during service and maintenance (Required by NEC code 514.13).
- Panels are pre wired to disconnect power to all dispensing devices, to remote pumps serving the dispensing devices and associated power, control and signal circuits when an emergency shutoff device is triggered (Required by NFPA code 30A, Section 6.7).
The above-listed controls are integrated into our power distribution panel which supplies overcurrent protection for the entire store. This allows for on-site electrical contractors to simply lower this unit over the store conduits and immediately begin wiring the store.
Power Distribution Panel Highlights
Our power distribution panels include several useful features.
Store-Wide Overcurrent Protection
Our panels are designed to provide overcurrent protection for your entire store and include:
- 1/8” thick brushed aluminum NEMA 1 enclosure.
- Prewired branch circuit breakers.
- 84-circuit panel boards pre-mounted.
- Breakers, switch neutral and GFI breakers installed per site specific panel schedules.
- Main power distribution blocks or I-Line.
- Pre-mounted grounding bars.
- Built and tested within Seneca’s UL 891 certified shop.
Exterior Lighting Manager
Exterior lighting circuits are routed through contactors integrated into the panel. These contactors are controlled by rooftop light intensity sensors which are shipped loose within the panel. Once mounted, the store exterior lighting system turns on/off automatically. The lighting manager reduces energy consumption by ensuring exterior lighting is off during daylight hours.
One manager override switch is mounted to the control panel door if the manager or authorized staff would like all exterior lighting on, no matter the level of natural light intensity.
Quality Panel Parts & Service
- Seneca Companies’ panel shop is certified for both UL 891 (panel board) and UL 508A (industrial controls).
- Panels are constructed by master and journeyman electricians.
- Each distribution panel is dielectric tested to 1200 volts.
- Store-specific CAD drawings are referenced and included with each panel.
- Only high-quality components are used, including industrial strength relays and contactors. We do not use delicate circuit boards.
Other Benefits of a Seneca-Designed Panel
There are several reasons to invest in a Seneca-design power distribution panel.
- Helps accelerate construction schedules.
- Provides low and stable pricing for all stores.
- Decreases on-site electrical work.
- Ensures store-to-store consistency.
- Speeds up future dispenser servicing and troubleshooting.
- Site-specific CAD drawings are provided for each panel.
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service and support.
- Central Midwest facility allows for easy shipping anywhere in the country, including the ability to ship the entire panel directly to your construction site
- Optional power monitoring.
- Optional surge suppression.