Our electricians help design and build industrial control panels.
Seneca Companies is your “Complete Solution” when it comes to industrial control panels. We handle the entire process — from design to installation. We use UL 508A panels in typical locations and UL 698A panels in hazardous locations.
Seneca’s journeyman electricians can help clients design, build and ultimately deliver an industrial control panel to a site — with optional startup services. Prior to delivery, all panels are fully tested and clearly labeled with wire diagrams, CAD drawings and programming information. This results in easier project modification or troubleshooting.
Custom panel options include:
- Air-conditioned control panels.
- Kiosk controls.
- Paint line color changers.
- Pressurized control panels.
- Pneumatic controls.
- HMI (human machine interface) controls.
- HOA (Hand-On-Auto) switches.
- PLC (programmable logic controller) controls.
- UL-certified control panel.